Experience: Entry Level
Office Location: Fresno
Prerequisite for the Licensed Survey exam. LSIT will perform design and construction surveys and perform mapping.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interprets drawings and plans;
• Use mathematical and technical skills to fully utilize the capabilities of record documents and legal descriptions of the survey instruments;
• Assess and solve practical survey problems on site;
• Communicate clearly with clients, land surveyors, and other professionals;
• Organize and planning of crew to manage time and plan their survey jobs;
• Perform construction staking calculations;
• Review and evaluate work of survey crews;
• Prepare cut sheets for field crews;
• Interpret design plans for construction staking calculations;
• Analyze title reports and legal descriptions;
• Perform record map and document research;
• Prepare plats and legal descriptions;
• Prepare record boundary and easement maps;
• Assist in preparation of Tentative Map, Parcel Map, Final Map, Record of Survey, and ALTA maps
Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
In 2017, Provost & Pritchard was ranked 5th in the nation by the Zweig Group as the "Best Firm to Work For" in the Civil Engineering category!